Best Science Experiment Kits for 5-year-olds (Gift Review)
There are a lot of creative and worthy attention-grabbing science experiment kits for kits in the market. It’s a great source of resourceful activities for all the kids.
A great way to prepare future scientist, astronomer, ecologist, engineer, nutritionist, archaeologist, and all other careers that are linked to science. Parents can encourage and support their kids with these exciting science experiments at home.
Doing science projects have enormous advantages that would help in a child’s development in being resourceful especially in their skills at goal-setting, planning, and problem-solving. It will also nurture their intellectual curiosity. It would make children inquisitive in asking more questions and makes them understand things better as a result.
It’s a safe way for kids to discover things and even themselves to where they’re most interested in whether as a hobby or as for their future profession would be.
How could parents boost their kid’s interest in science experiment kits?
As parents, you have the upper-hand to choose the activities and experiments that would involve the best for your kids. The planning and decision making for worthwhile experiments are in your hands.
Observe the interests of your kids and also let them partake by asking what they like so it would be a guide for you what you’ll purchase for them. Be a mentor to your kid by being a good listener, ask questions, encourage, and show support always.
Here are other ways to boost your kid to participate and be interested in science experiments.
Search the internet with your kid and you can show them the picture and what’s the kit is all about. If it’s a surprise gift, get a gauge of what catches their attention the most.
Be there when they experiment. You could check the procedures with your kid and you can give them a heads-up if they miss on anything.
Initiate your kid to do more experiments by asking what more can be done? Also, ask what the result is. Encourage them by asking what would they like to try next time?
Always ask what did you discover and learn after doing the experiments? No matter the outcome is; if the experiment succeeded or failed, don’t forget to praise your kid for his or her effort. It would instill hard work, perseverance, ability to follow directions and other skills in your child.
Always be reminded that it’s the whole process of planning, organizing, and executing the experiments that would make your kids engage more in learning, not just the outcome of all of it.
Here are the best science experiment kits for your 5 years old kid.
This complete science kit offers loads of fun and activities for kids that would enhance their love of learning with real and pretend play or dress up. All the materials are of high-quality that includes a science lab gown that can have a customized name badge on it!
The lab accessories for kids are perfect for vinegar and baking soda or volcano science kit like science experiments that kids would love. It’s designed for all kids from 5-10 years old.
It’s an ultimate gift for a science lover to spend time doing all the experiments in it.
- It contains countless experiments for unlimited hours of fun
- It stimulates brain development and problem-solving skills
- Improves dexterity and hand-eye coordination in kids
- Perfect gift for all occasions
- It comes with environmentally friendly materials
- It offers capacity building in the intellectual development of your child
- No negative reviews so far
Where to buy:
Let’s face it, kids love to dig a lot and to mess with rocks and sand. For a budding archeologist, this would be a treat! This is a complete rock dig that makes exploring and collecting fun.
It includes tools to find buried gemstones, minerals, and rocks. It also comes with a clipboard, a write and wipes checklist, activity booklets, and a tray. The packaging is great as it comes in a colorful box that would make an awesome gift.
This is an original Ben Franklin STEM Toy that would make your kid explore the fascinating world of geology and collect those rare gemstones! This kit has everything you need to dig, explore, study, and collect. Each digging block kit includes 10 collectible stones.
Let your child learn about the stones and they will be able to collect them too. This kit is perfect for kids age 5 and up.
- It would be fun finding the rocks and figuring out what they were
- Great for a kid who loves rocks and fossils
- Your kid would be content with this for hours
- Great gift
- So cool
- Unique and fun gift
- It’s supposed to be 10 rocks but some have only 8 1/2 rocks
Where to buy:
This is one of the most popular kits to explore and discover. It’s a rainbow lab that encourages early STEM learning and scientific thinking in kids while having fun. The experiments include color mixing, growing amazing jelly-like crystals, and creating a rainbow in a test tube.
This rainbow lab contains a 24-page full-color laboratory book with 12 fun experiments.
You’ll find 3 test tubes, test tube rack, goggles, color mixing tray, pipette, polyacrylamide crystals, 3 food colorings, rainbow glasses, 3 plastic cups, mirror, stickers, notepad and more.
It’s recommended for ages 5 years old and up and adult supervision is required to ensure the correctness of each experiment.
- Galt products are quality controlled and meet all American, Canadian, British, and European standards for toy safety
- Lots of fun and good quality
- It’s age-appropriate for 5 years old with an adult in my opinion
- Great learning experience through fun hands-on activities
- Great for curious kids
- Kids would enjoy making the crystals in a range of different colors and see them expand and shrink various times
- It's the kind of kit that the kids can go back to a few times and will always be interesting and that’s rare for kids' science kits
- The experiments and the instructions are easy to follow and it comes with a little book to make the kids note about their findings
- Please be aware that there are several items that it assumes you have in the house to be able to do all the experiments
Where to buy:
Another great Great hands-on learning and educational science STEM kit for kids out there which encourages STEM learning for ages 5 and up. This Magic School Bus makes science a very exciting experience and kids can follow along with The Magic School Bus books from Scholastic and NETFLIX series.
These young scientists will learn about acids and bases, volcanoes, slime, surface tension, bubbles, and more in this fun educational kit. These wonderful experiments were developed by a team of Harvard graduates, scientists, and educators and are put on the market after it has passed the ultimate test-approval by multiple teams of Young Scientists at annual camps.
This kit comes with all supplies needed except for common household items and detailed experiment cards with guidance to make this educational Chemistry themed science STEM kit for kids a successful learning tool for every kid!
Warning for children under 8 yrs. that might can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Please keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
- The kit comes with the necessary tools to properly do some science with your kid
- This kit has practical experiments
- It’s highly recommendable to a child who is interested in science
- Worth the money
- The kit comes with 90% of what you'll need, and the household items are reasonable
- Great for educational fun together
- This is the perfect pick for hours of science fun
- This little box of goodies has so many items to experiment with and it would thrill your little scientist to no end
- You'll need to be sure to have lots of baking soda, vinegar, glue, balloons, colorings and some other consumables readily available that’s not included in the kit
Where to buy:
This is a very interesting kit for kids who are drawn to volcanoes and its wonder. It’s a real erupting volcano activity kit with fun experiments and realistic volcano. Kids could use it over and over again.
It has 20 high-quality parts for making exciting volcano activities from foam lab pad, experiment cards, containers, syringe, funnel, laboratory base, and many other materials. It’s the only realistic volcano that comes with a reservoir pad to contain liquids.
It’s a volcano that can blow anytime right before the kids' eyes. The lab pad would make the cleanup easy. Kids would learn how to make safe lava and a safe erupting volcano. It also comes with facts about volcanoes and it’s packed in a colorful box that makes it great for gift giving. It’s great for kids 5 years old and above.
- A great surprise for a Volcano enthusiast girl
- Great starter kit for a young child interested in experiments!
- Good product that works well
- Great gift
- Easy to use
- It has easy instructions, and easily can be used by kids
- It’s safe and interesting
- The eruptions are small and quick and the hole in the volcano is very small, so the baking powder gets clogged easily
- You need to have vinegar and baking soda ready since it’s not included in the kit
Where to buy:
Let your kid experience the wonderful world of science with these fantastic science experiment kits for 5 years old. Each fun-packed science kits have a variety and an array of exciting experiments that are ideal for engaging their imagination and encouraging them in learning at a young age.
The exciting world of science offers a lot of support material that even the whole family can learn and have so much fun together.
Your kid would simply treasure all the wonderful moments that they would spend doing these interactive and educational science kits.
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 3-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 4-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 6-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 7-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 8-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 9-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 10-year-olds
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|