Amazon Holiday Toy List
Cheap Discount Toys Online (Valid until Friday 10/08/2021)
Best Science Experiment Kits for 8-year-olds (Gift Review)
Children are attracted to activities and toys that would challenge them and their creativity. It appeals to them if it would enhance them and help them develop their skills in things that they’re very much interested in.
Each kid has their special preference and that includes in science experiment kits that they wish to spend their time on. This would add to their curiosity, inquisitiveness and they would thrive more in figuring what the kit is all about.
Will a child need supervision while he plays with his science kit?
Science kits are made to be kids-friendly. There are hazardous or toxic components that could hurt any child. But, it’s always better to check on the product before purchasing it and handing it over to your kid. The younger kids would still need the supervision of an adult since they put anything they can grab in their mouths unknowingly.
There are some experiments need extra hands and direct supervision too. It depends on the complexity and nature of the kit.
What is the right age for a kid to have a science kit?
The most reasonable age for a kid to have a science kit is around 3 years of age. There are science kits designed for this age group that they can enjoy and engage in.
These are carefully designed and executed to suit a 3-year-old. At 3, a kid can already respond in yes or no and can utter and understand words.
Do all science kits come up with an instructional manual?
Yes, almost all science kits come with instructional manuals with them and some with DVDs. If there’s no manual, you can check on the product information on the box itself or you can visit the manufacturer's website.
Here’s the list of the best science experiment kits for 8-year-olds.
This science kit can build 335 projects investigating alternative strategies. There are interesting circuit experiments like the lamp, fan, doorbell, FM radio, burglar alarm, morse code and more.
Light, magnet, sound, water control are all involved in these experiments. It’s highly-educational with over 31 circuit snap parts, each component has a code printed, circuit snap parts design, well-connected and no extra tools needed.
Circuit kits for kids are great to study science. Kids can have great fun and get familiar with circuits with real circuit components and clear illustrated manual.
Kids science kits require 2 x AA batteries required and they’re not included. This kit is appropriate for age 8 and up.
Give your kid this exciting, hands-on introduction to electronics with ELSKY science circuits kits.
- It's fun, educational, and does come with an accurate manual that explicates the principles correctly
- This is a well-made product with just the right challenge for budding scientists
- Worth every penny
- Great toy and very easy to work with
- The manual is written in sort of a progressive way. You start small. and as you learn about how things work, it gets more and more intense
- It’s worth it when an 8-year-old can make the radio
- Great Product with so many things to do
- It's a great introduction to electronics
- The propeller and connector need to be handled with care to avoid breaking them
Where to buy:
Kids love crystals and the shinny and glowy exterior it has. They can grow red, blue, and clear crystals and make them glow in these experiments.
They will feel like a chemist while mixing the special ingredients and watching the crystal grow, day by day. And when the experiment is done, your kid could display it on the light-up display for all to swoon with admiration. Check the illustrated 12-page booklet describing how crystals are formed to be guided.
This amazing kit contains USB powered LED light-up display, micro-USB cable, 3 growing cups, 3 crystal powder bags of red, blue, clear, 3 crystal starters, mixing stick, tweezers, and a gorgeous 12-page instruction and learning guide.
Everything is in the kit for your child to grow the crystals with ease, and gain a deeper appreciation of them.
- This is a great project to do with your children
- Awesome and it can make a beautiful effect especially with the lights
- A light-up science experiment that results in an awesome night light
- Beautiful crystals, great fun to grow
- Easy to create and educational
- An 8-year-old would enjoy making the experiment and will be delighted with the results
- The instructions are easy to follow and it’s impossible to fail
- Kids should be careful and wear a thick glove to avoid cutting with the crystals
Where to buy:
One of the most followed and reliable channel is the National Geographic channel. They have their discover crystal treasure kit that when you break open these rocks to find amazing crystals inside!
It’s truly a treasure with its colorful variety of hand-selected geodes for interesting, vibrant crystals. They are 100% natural geodes may be as big as a tennis ball or as small as a ping-pong ball and are the perfect size for kids to find!
There’s also the worth reading 16-page full-color learning guide that describes how geodes are formed and details are given to the variety found in nature. It’s been 129 years that the National Geographic has given fascinating and fun information to the aspiring science lovers all around the world.
- The geodes are large enough to break easier and what’s inside is very exciting
- It’s a rock lover’s dream kit
- These geodes are natural and they are not a manufactured product
- This pack had huge geodes that were amazingly beautiful when the children broke them open
- It’s an excellent buy and the book is a good short read and makes the finds much more interesting
- This set comes with 10 geodes and crystals of several different varieties
- There is a good mix of geodes with different colors, shapes, and sizes so they all don’t appear to be from the same place
- Few got around 6 geodes of the same type
Where to buy:
This is another fun kit that’s all about the science of bubbles. Kids can’t resist bubbles and it excites them to create different kinds of bubbles. The experiments in this kit include creating an unbreakable bubble, a giant bubble, a bubble film, and more.
This kit includes a variety of bubble-making frames to experiment with different bubble sizes and shapes. It comes with full recipes to make your high-quality bubble mixture through the detailed instructions for use and care.
Your kid would have a fun time with amazing bubble experiments with different shapes and sizes.
- It is a fun kit
- Good gift
- It’s a bubble lab for children who love bubbles
- A perfect gift and it’s not very expensive
- The book that comes with it has a ton of information and experiments for you to try
- All the pieces are included and they’re easy to clean
- There are lots of shapes and possibilities, plus a decent recipe to make your bubble syrup
- You can't make a decent square bubble
Where to buy:
This is a dual-LED microscope science kit that kids can use to do a lot of experiments. It’s a silver two microscopes in one! Use the lower LED lights to view biological specimens on slides or switch over to the upper lights to examine 3D objects in intricate detail!
This science kit includes over 50 accessories and kids can Explore the curated set of prepared slides using the detailed learning guide then create your own with reusable blank slides and covers, tweezers, eye dropper, petri dish and more.
It’s uncomplicated and simple yet very powerful in learning that’s easy to operate, solidly constructed, and comes with two sets of high-quality optical glass eyepieces for 20x and 50x magnification. Some experiments to be done are brine shrimp experiments including hatchery station, shrimp eggs, petri dish, and lab manual. A kid can track the life cycle of brine shrimp!
- It comes with clear lenses for an inexpensive microscope
- Great beginner set
- It is good at the 20X magnification
- The lenses physically can be set that fits to any kids and adults' eyes
- It comes with two types of lights which are below and above that gives a wide range of observation types
- The light below helps better observation of transparent objects
- It includes prepared objects such as brine shrimp eggs and crystals
- One of the best starter Microscopes available
- The lenses are easy to swap
- You need 2 AA batteries for this one
Where to buy:
There is no question there’s a wide variety of science kits around. The secret is to find the best science kits for your kids that can make them curious from an early age with their favorite things.
Purchase the perfect science kits for your kids, and you will never get them bored and you can stop worrying if they are spending too much time in front of the tv or a gadget.
You will be able to identify and choose the best science kits for your kid. At 8, they could request specific kits that they prefer to do and they would give you a hint or two to what they love to experiment on!
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 3-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 4-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 5-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 6-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 7-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 9-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 10-year-olds
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|