Amazon Holiday Toy List
Cheap Discount Toys Online (Valid until Friday 10/08/2021)
Magic Putty Recipe
Along with kinetic sand, magics sand, there's the magic putty. Although not a sand toy, it's very popular like the slime.
What's magic putty?
Magic Putty is just the same as slime but it's thicker. The more activator you put into it the thicker it will become, so the texture will be more like a putty: moldable, rubbery, and bouncy.
⭐ Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty 4" Tin - Super Illusions Super Scarab - Multi-Color Putty, Soft Texture - Never Dries Out
One of the most popular magic putty producers is Crazy Aaron. This is the Illusion collection with color-shifting tones of metallic colors of blue, purple, copper, and red.
It Includes 1/5 lb. or 3.2 oz of Genuine Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty that your kid or you could stretch, bounce, pop, tear, and sculpt. Fun for ages 3 and up.
Made in the USA from nontoxic silicone and it never dries out too.
- It's fun to play with and good if you tend to fidget with your hands a lot
- Fun colors and good for hand strengthening
- It has a very cool visual effect
- It's about the consistency of chewing gum
- Twist, tear, stretch, dangle, make crackle bubbles, and the list could go on
- Very bouncy
- It doesn't puddle up as fast as I thought it would
- It would be better if it's more than just 3 oz.
Where to buy:
What's a magic putty recipe?
Magic Putty is a few drops of food coloring or glitter to the glue with 1/4 cup or 60ml of liquid laundry detergent to the bowl. Keep stirring it until the glue starts to ball up and harden. Then, you need to knead the mixture with your hands until it turns into putty.
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|