What is the best Jenga table?
The best Jenga table should have a level surface. Some people build their table, especially for the giant Jenga.
Here are the steps to make a stable and level Jenga table.
• Cut the 4 pieces of 1×8 so it would be19 3/4″ long
• Use a countersink bit or a regular drill bit about the size of the screw shank and drill holes for the screws on the table.
• The holes should be around 3/8″ away from the side and should have even spaces between each other
• Add a small amount of wood glue along the long side of the board.
• Use 1 1/4″ minimum to secure a top and bottom board to the long side of the board
• Add a decent amount of wood glue to 2 sides of the short sideboards and attach it to the long side and the top and bottom' boards with 1 1/4″ screws
• Attach another top and bottom board right by the other top and bottom board and secure it to the short sideboard using 1 1/4″ screws
• Attach the last long sideboard with wood glue and 1 1/4″ screws to the short side and top and bottom boards.
• You could add handles if you wish
• Remove any excess glue around the table
• Wait for all the glue to dry and sand the table smooth, most especially the top and bottom part where the giant Jenga would be stacked to play the game.
Here is another way to build a table for your giant Jenga. Watch the video below.
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|