What is a Zingo game?
The Think Fun Zingo! Game is an innovative game that encourages pre-readers and early readers to match the pictures and words with the tiles to the pictures and words on the challenge cards.
It started with the Original Zingo Bingo game, and it has other variations that are available in the market.
Find more about the Zingo Bingo game and learn more about it.
The ThinkFun company has sold more than 50 million games worldwide. It's the maker of Zingo Bingo designed for kids 4 years old and up. A great game for pre-readers and early readers to build and develop their language and matching skills in a fun and fast-paced play.
Zingo is as popular with teachers in their classes as it is in the home with families as parents and kids could play together and have great fun. It comes with a cute device in the package to complete the game.
Kids love it, and they find it easy to learn with a clear and high-quality guide manual. There's no need for any set-up, and kids could play right away.
- One of the best game ever for kids
- It allows for independence in game playing
- A lot can be taught with this one little game
- Kids would learn how to take turns and that they don't always win in games
- Its format is easy and keeps the game compact and neat
- Great game for kids and adults of all ages, capability levels, and including children with special needs
- It has an awesome concept
- It might dispense 2 tiles out of the same space and might get stuck sometimes
Here are the other incredible versions of Zingo. Kids would learn almost all aspects of all these top-notch Zingo games.
Goal of the game
What’s in it?
What kids would learn?
|ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up|
4 and Up
Be the first to cover all the spaces on your ZINGO! Card with
6 Double-Sided Zingo! Cards with 2 Levels of Play,
72 Double-Sided Tiles,
Zingo! Zinger, and Parent's Guide
Word and language skills
|ThinkFun Zingo Sight Words Award-Winning Early Reading Game|
4 and Up
Be the first to cover all the spaces on your Zingo! card with matching
72 Zingo! Sight Words Tiles,
6 Double-Sided Zingo! Cards,
Zingo! Zinger, and Instructions and Learning Guide
Word and Language Skills
|ThinkFun Zingo Word Builder Early Reading Game|
5 and up
Be the first to cover all of the empty spaces on your Zingo! card with
tiles that will form three-letter words.
1 Zingo! Zinger, 72 Letter Tiles, and 6 Double-sided Zingo! Cards
Word and language skills
|Think Fun Zingo 1-2-3 Number Bingo Game|
4 and Up
Be the first to cover all the spaces on your ZINGO! 1-2-3 card with
matching number tiles!
2 Levels of Play,
6 Double-Sided Zingo! Cards,
72 Double-Sided Tiles, and
STEM and Creative Thinking
|Zingo Time-Telling Board Game|
5-15 years old
Be the first to cover all the spaces on your Zingo! card with the
matching “hour” and “minute” tiles by correctly identifying all
four clock times.
Tiles, 32 Minute
1 Zingo! Zinger, and
6 Double-sided Zingo!
Time-telling: Recognizing time increments
on an analog and digital clock
Zingo Sight Words, developed by educators, is a bingo-style game that would create a great play and a very interesting learning experience for Pre-K to 2nd graders and help with reading skills.
It comes with clear, detailed instructions. Another easy to play Zingo game but very beneficial to the kids.
An Award winner of ASTRA Best Toys for Kids Award and was a 2013 Toy of the Year Finalist. This is geared for 6 players and ages 4 years old and up.
- Children could match the words in the chips to the pictures and words on the board, even if they can't spell yet
- A game that can go at any pace for any 4 years old and up.
- Great learning tool for someone learning to read
- The game is pretty sturdy and well made
- Good quality
- Word chips are plastic and of excellent quality
- The tiles could get jammed and are impossible to stack in straight sometimes
Zingo world builder early reading game is another smash hit among the kids. They would develop their critical thinking, and all its players would learn to build-up their vocabulary and learn neat spelling patterns.
It comes with two levels of play to serve both early and more advanced readers. It contains a fun Zinger, 6 double-sided cards, and 72 double-sided tiles.
It's another award winner with the Oppenheim Platinum Award, Teachers Choice Award for the Classroom, and Parents' Choice Gold Award.
It's easy to play and use, and its materials are from paper and plastic. It's for kids from 5 years old and up.
- An excellent and fun learning tool
- Good quality product
- There are two sides to the cards, so younger children could play the easy side, and older children and adults could play the harder side to make the play a little matched
- The tiles are sturdy plastic, so you don't have to worry about them bending them or ruining them by getting them wet or anything
- It has durable double-sided tiles
- Another nice feature is all the pieces fit easily back in the sturdy game box without the need to taking them apart at all
- Fun and educational
- All the tiles and letters are in the upper-case
- School Specialty
- Toys R Us
- Rainbow Resource Center
- Educational Toys Planet
The Zingo 1-2-3 number bingo game is number gameplay wherein the players would develop skills in counting, simple addition, number sense, and word recognition skills.
It is one of the best-selling and popular Zingo products, containing a fun Zinger, 6 double-sided cards, and 72 double-sided tiles.
Another quality Zingo game that's very easy, and yet kids would learn a great deal from it. To add a feather on its cap is the awards of this game. It won the Creative Child Magazine Game of the Year, Oppenheim Gold Award, Parents' Choice Gold Award, Toy of the Year Nominee, and many more. It's also designed for kids from 4 years old and up.
- The Zingo games are simple yet fun
- Made from heavy plastic, durable, and not cheaply made
- Kids would be enthusiastic about adding and counting in this game
- A fun way to learn
- One side of the card is addition, and the other side basic number
- Kids would learn about numbers, identifying how many objects are in a group, learn how to add using pictures and number words as well
- The tiles might sometimes stick when you slide it for the new pieces to pop out
Zingo! Time-telling works like other Zingo games that have a chunky plastic device known as the Zinger that spits out two tiles at a time for players to use. In this game, the players should try to find hour tiles and minute tiles to match the analog clocks shown on their player boards. If the clock shows 7:20, then the player needs to find the 7-hour tile and the 20 minutes tile to complete it. The first player to complete his or her board wins.
This Zingo telling time game won the 2014 Fall Parents' Choice Gold Award Winner.
The package includes a Zinger, 32-minute tiles, 32-hour tiles, 6 double-sided Zing cards, and instructions.
Zingo Time-Telling is one of the highly popular Zingo products that's recommended for ages 5 years old and up and for 2 to 6 players.
- Kids would be excited about matching the time and hand positions on the clocks
- Awesome to practice telling time skills
- Super fun game
- There are two ways to play it
- The cards are double-sided, with one side having both the digital and analog clocks on it
- A few think that the game should come with more cards
Zingo is one of the greatest games for young kids. It would teach the kids about patience while waiting for their turn, as well as numbers, letters, sight words, pictures, and it is very easy to operate, use, and learn.
All the Zingo games are simple yet fun, and would you believe all of them are award-winning games?
These are high-quality games starting from the original Zingo Bingo game down to all its other Zingo games.
Make your kid enjoy and experience great learning fun from all these Zingo excellent products.
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|