How to assemble Intex pool pump?
Intex is a leading brand in the manufacture of above ground pools, air mattresses, and almost all inflatable products. It has over 50-year of a solid background, and it continues to bring us wonderful inflatable products with high-quality at very reasonable prices.
The Intex Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump is the commonly used pump in most of the Intex pool sets like the Easy Set, Metal Frame Pools, and Prism Frame Pool Sets line-up.
It might sound like a breeze to assemble and connect an Intex pool pump, but it does entail some work and caution to be taken into consideration. Remember that you'll be handling electrical equipment, so you need to practice precautionary measures and caution.
The GPH of your pump would depend on the size of your Intex above the ground pool. An example is a pump with 530 GPH for your 8-feet, 10-feet, and 12-feet easy set pools and 10-feet and 12-feet frame pool models.
⭐ Intex Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 530 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI
This Intex Krystal 530 GPH filter pump is easy to use by just simply replacing your old cartridge with a new one every two weeks. It's a double-insulated pump that comes with a reliable air release valve for air trapped inside the filter chamber and a sediment flush valve at bottom of the filter chamber.
This pump would circulate and filter the water in your above ground pool to keep it always clean, refreshing, and fun. Also, the maintenance of this pump is almost effortless. All you need is just rinse the catrridges ocassionally or swap to keep this pump running strong.
This filter uses Type A filter cartridges which should be changed regularly every couple of weeks. This pump is for any above ground pool up to 15 feet in diameter in size.
- Perfect for small pools with around 500 gallons of water
- Great filter for small to medium above ground pools
- The pump works great and as long as you keep your filter clean
- It's easy to install, use and maintain
- This pump is quiet, and it could filter out tons of debris, sand, soil, and lint
- Great price
- The suction is just ok, but the pump might not be long-lasting for some
How to Set Up Your Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump?
- After unboxing your pump, connect your hose to the pump.
- Place your pump wherein it would be easy for you to put the connection of the hose to the plunger valve. Get the two hoses of the pump and attach your hose's nuts to the pump.
- In a counter-clockwise direction, you need to unscrew the threaded filter housing collar from its filter housing. You must keep it safe in a secure place. Then, in a counter-clockwise direction again, turn both air release valves 1 to 2 turns to open it.
- Always do not remove air release valves as water would be released with force if the machine is turned on, and it could be hazardous.
- The next step is to check if your filter cartridges are placed correctly by lifting your pump's housing cover. Your sediment release valve must be tight. You could find it at the bottom of your pool pump's housing. Gently make it tight using your hand to ensure that water would not leak out.
- It's time to fill your pool with water first and once it is done, connect the hose from the bottom of the filter housing to the highest strainer assembly. You would always find the hose connection at the bottom of the plunger valve assembly.
- You need to connect the second hose which is fixed with the center of the motor housing, to the remaining line connection.
- It's now ready for the power cord of your Intex pool pump to be plug-in to a GFCI protected electrical outlet. You'll then turn both the plunger valve handles in a full counter-clockwise direction until they stop. This would open the valve, thus would allow the water to flow into the filter pump.
- There is a timer mode in all Intex Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump. You could turn it on if you wish to. You could set it for the preferred operating hours of your pool filter pump. You could adjust this accordingly from time to time.
Here are the recommended pumps for different types of Intex pools.
If you have an Easy Set, Metal Frame, and Small-sized Prism Frame Pool Sets you could purchase these pumps.
- 330 Gph Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump, 110-120V with GFCI - This pump is a must-have for any above ground pool that is up to 10' in diameter.
- 530 Gph Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump, 110-120V with GFCI - This pump is a must for any above ground pool that is up to 15 feet in diameter in dimension.
- 1000 Gph Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump, 110-120V with GFCI - It works with 15-feet Easy Set, 15-feet Metal Frame, or 18-feet by 10-feet Oval Frame pools.
For the Large-sized Intex Prism Frame Pool Sets
- 1500 Gph Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump, 110-120V with GFCI - It's the suitable filter pump for Intex Easy Set pool models of 18', Frame pool models with sizes of 16' or 18', and Oval Frame pool models of 20' X 12'.
- 2500 Gph Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump, 110-120V with GFCI - It would work well with any 15-feet Easy Set, 15-feet Metal Frame pool, and an 18-feet by 10-feet Oval Frame pools.
You could find more Intex pumps at Amazon.
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|