Where is the drain plug on Intex pool?
There are some valid reasons why you should know how to drain your Intex pool. It could be that it finally needs to change its water, or you might want to put your pool in the storage most, especially in the winter.
It’s also the most inexpensive way to drain your pool through the drain valve of your Intex pool if it’s equipped with one. Intex kiddie pools and easy sets don’t usually have a drain valve to drain their pool water. They could be drained using a garden hose or a submersible pump.
The Intex pools with drain plugs would have theirs located on the outside pool wall. All Intex pools with a drain plug could all be drained in the same way.
Here’s what you need to do to drain your Intex pool.
- Remove the cap of the drain plug after locating it
- Use a hose wherein it goes to the drain fitting. Next is you need to extend the hose to the area where the water is to be safely drained
- You could now open the drain plug on the inside wall of the pool
- The water would begin to drain from the hose
- Once the water is completely drained, it would be easy now to flip the pool to make sure it’s 100% empty
Be sure not to open your drain plug when you haven’t connected the hose securely yet. It would cause the water to spill out uncontrollably.
Draining your Intex pool is the cheapest way to make sure you could clean it, refill it or store it properly. Although it could be a tiring task, knowing where to find your drain plug and how to drain your pool correctly would save you from a lot of hassles.
It’s always an advantage to be self-sufficient and to know all the ins and outs of maintaining an inflatable Intex pool. It will also guarantee you a long-lasting above the ground pool from Intex if you know how to take good care of it.
You can find Intex pools at Amazon.
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|