The best expansion pack is the first one that came out in the market, which is the Imploding Kittens. It has 20 new cards on it and a human-sized Cone of Shame. The first player to forget whose turn comes next will become a human direction indicator and must wear the Cone of Shame for the rest of the game.
By adding this expansion pack would expand your core deck from 5 to 6 players. This is the best because it gives players the imploding kitten, which is an exploding kitten that starts off face down in the deck as an imploding kitten, but once it's drawn, it would be placed back in the deck face up and cannot be defused.
There's an ultimate doom card, alter the future cards, and targeted attacks cards that make the game more exciting and refreshing. It also expanded the game that could accommodate one more player, thus making it up to 6 players.
The function of the cone of shame is to help the player who was penalized for wearing it to remember the direction of play as there is another new card time called reverse that simply reverses the order of play.
The new cards are simpler but more effective as it adds more novelty to the game. Here are their more specific functions:
- Alter the Future card- where you cannot only peek at the cards but also switch the first three cards.
- Reverse card- where you could reverse the order of play
- Draw from the Bottom card - where you do exactly what it says, and it is useful when you know someone is out to get you
- Target Attack card- which is played like an attack, but you get to choose the player you wish to attack
- Feral cat card- which is like a wild card for cat cards, and it would truly change the course of the game
- Imploding kitten- which cannot be diffused! The addition of this card also allows for 6 players instead of the old maximum of 5.
- Cone of Shame - for the first person to forget which player's turn is next
This expansion is pretty much a necessity, most especially if you often play with a group.
- Strategic options are increased with these new cards, such as drawing from the bottom if you know an exploding/imploding kitten is at the top of the deck
- You have the option to incorporate all the new expansion cards in this game or only some, and that choice will affect gameplay.
- You could switch directions when something bad comes your way
- You could attack specific players who are doing better than you and put some more thought into the outcome
- You could put the imploding kitten at the top even though you know the next player probably has a skip, shuffle, take from a bottom card, or target attack
- The extra action cards would increase your strategy for stealing other cards or make room for you to create a combination of cards to take from the discard deck
- You will have many new combinations of gameplay
- There is more fun due to the new cards.
- There are target attack cards as turn order may change as a result and more my forget turn order, and there's a huge chance of having an opponent to wear the cone of shame
- The cards are hilarious, and they kept the silliness of the game
- It adds to the replayability of the game
- The expansion pack has a different kind of red that while you are playing, you can notice who has new or old cards that somehow affects the game, but I think the newer printed cards are now uniform in color
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|