Best Magic Set for 4-year-old and up - Gift Review
It’s always great to give a young kid a magic set. It builds their imagination, creativity, and confidence while they perform all those magic tricks with so much gusto.
It’s the beginning of their journey to the wonderful world of magic. A four-year-old will begin knowing that magic is an art and entertainment rolled into one. There are magician sets that are aimed for kids 4 years old and up.
Giving your child or any kid a magic set will allow them to experience and witness the realm and the art of illusions.
Will learning magic make my child lose their stage fright?
Of course, it will be a way to develop your kid’s confidence and ease in facing other people or even an audience. Magic needs to be showcased and performed to amuse and wow your viewers.
The reason your kid needs to learn and practice magic tricks is to prepare him or her to show it to others like family, friends, and school mates.
Magic tricks need people to watch it being done or else what’s the purpose of magic if it’s going to be kept to oneself.
Can magic help my kid learn more about life?
Learning and performing magic tricks can teach the values of hard work, dedication, and perseverance. They will learn to be patient in getting the tricks right and to try and practice until they get it.
Your kid will learn to persevere and accomplish something and realize that nothing can be done if one gives up.
Check this list of the best children's magic sets for your 4-year-old child:
This is a 10-piece magic trick set with professional-caliber tricks for kids from Melissa and Doug. It comes with illustrations per trick that’s very easy to follow. They’re simple to learn and know by heart.
The tricks include king to a queen, rope cutter, color-changing silk, zig-zag numbers, long and short card illusion, and a magical wand.
The tricks in this collection are created for kids four and older that are simple to master, yet truly amazing to behold. It has the highest quality standards that will nurture the minds and hearts of any child.
- It has Very good budget-conscious tricks
- Melissa and Doug are always dependable and innovative in their toys
- It’s a very cute magic set
- Perfect for your young magician
- They are so easy to learn and the kids will have a great time with it
- The most user-friendly magic kit for your 4-year-old
- This is one kit that is super easy for parents to figure out and for kids to be able to execute
- The tricks are clever and cute
- Great value for the price and good quality
- Your guidance is still needed if your four-year-old will become very frustrated trying to figure out the tricks on his or her own
Where to buy:
These are classy acts from this Deluxe magic set that contains 10 magic tricks such as the disappearing ball, magic coin box, secret silks, great escape, magic number prediction, moneymaker, Egyptian prediction, vanishing zone, cylinder squeeze, and vanishing coin.
It’s easy to understand since it comes with step-by-step instructions for each trick. The kit includes sturdy pieces made from solid-wood construction and the beautiful artwork makes this a special kids magic set. You can use the hinged box to store materials and to serve as a performance space.
Just say the magic word and this fabulous set can all be yours now!
- It comes with very good instructions and really good tricks
- This is a sturdy set
- Great item for a kid who loves tricks
- Fantastic magic box
- The workmanship is good
- The price range is unbeatable
- The choice of tricks are unusual
- Nice effect, very fast to learn and perform
- Every child should have this set!
- No negative reviews so far
Where to buy:
Your kid can be the next Houdini with this Fao Schwarz 8 piece toy magic trick set. It offers mind-bending tricks and that the friends and family of any kid performer won't forget!
It has amazing card stunts using the set's classic playing cards which is a timeless classic for all magicians. There are also other tricks to learn and master. It comes with a fully illustrated instruction book.
It’s the perfect gift that comes in a giftable tin with the entire set fitting neatly. It makes a great gift for any occasion. The compact set includes everything beginner magicians need as an introduction to the world of magic such as coin conjuration cups with fake coin, standard card deck, 2 LED fake thumbs, ball and vase trick, and a floating card trick.
- It is an excellent starter kit and the instructions are easy to follow for a 7-year-old
- The material the items are made out are durable
- Easy to learn
- It's a fun way to learn magic tricks
- It’s neatly packed in a tin
- It’s manufactured by a reputable company
- Others find the instruction manual incredibly small that it’s hard to read
Where to buy:
This is an amazing and entertaining Magic in a snap by Melissa and Doug. It’s under their hocus pocus collection that includes a 12-piece set that offers lots of fun and a one-kid show for everyone to be amazed at.
The magic tricks are easy to learn and master that includes a coin to magically appear and to make a $100 bill disappear and reappear!
Even the shyest kid around will develop their confidence in front of an excited audience.
This set is a confidence-boosting and fun gift for kids ages 4 to 8. This magic set contains a small ball that’s not for children under 3 yrs.
- It has good tricks for kids to learn or to amuse younger kids with
- The tricks are easy enough for a kid to do and they’re convincing enough to amuse the adults
- This is an adorable set and great for kids
- Good stuff with quality that is good
- It’s very well made and it will last a long time because it’s from Melissa and Doug’s quality products
- Easy tricks for your 4 year old to learn
- It’s simple enough to understand and manage by younger kids
- The instructions are rather in small print and so are the pictures of the tricks
Where to buy:
A magic set can be an ultimate gift if your child loves to perform in front of their friends and family. It’s a way for them to express their creativity and showmanship.
It’s a great present for children who are aspiring magicians that they will enjoy for hours of entertainment to develop their motor skills as well as their concentration.
It's an interactive and engaging play and learning perfect for any kid who loves to perform and do magic tricks.
Magic tricks would never fail to amaze all children and adults alike of all ages.
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|