How to store Giant Jenga
The Giant Jenga comes with a carrying and storage bag while some come with their storage crate or bin. These two are the best way to store your Giant Jenga.
There are also crates available that could be used to store your giant Jenga and could double up as a table to play on it too.
This is a Vintage Wood Style Crate that measures 6.5" Tall 18" Long 10.75" Wide. It would be great to store your Giant Jenga, and it could be used to play your blocks when placed face down.It's a good piece of a crate to have not just to store your Giant Jenga but it could help organize your home as well.
- It's great for holding anything
- Also great for home organization
- Nice and sturdy
- Reasonably priced
- It's a used crate. It's hard to find big crates that are cheap and not sold-out
Here's a good Giant Jenga game with a two-in-one storage table crate with it.
⭐ Sunny & Fun Giant Tumbling Tower | 60 Piece Set Stacks to 5+ Feet | Oversized Wooden Toppling Block w/ 2-in-1 Storage Table Crate
This giant tumbling tower includes 60 pieces of 2.5" x 7.5" x 1.5" wooden blocks that could be built into a huge 5-foot tower.
It's played like the classic Jenga, and whoever topples the tower loses! It comes to a 2-IN-1 storage and game table crate. You could play and set up the game on top of the crate, and you could store the blocks in the crate after each game.It's manufactured using only high-quality wood that won't cause you splinters. The blocks are smooth with rounded edges, so it's very safe for everyone to play!
- The product is well made and with a very convenient carry crate and storage
- Quality is excellent
- All the pieces are super smooth, so no worries about splinters
- The crate is super easy to assemble with the supplied screws
- The crate is great as it keeps the blocks at a decent playing level
- Sturdy life-size Jenga
- It has great value and price
- It would have been perfect if the wood has a veneer or sealer on it
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|