Best Magic Books for Kids
Here is one of the best magic books for kids.
The ultimate book of magic for kids from a world-famous magician, complete with photographs, and one would be able to follow the instructions easily.
Mark Wilson is one of the world's premier practitioners of classic magic that has years of experience instructing younger readers in the magical arts offers this new revision of his complete guide to learning and performing fantastic acts of magic.
This book is acclaimed by the Los Angeles Times as the text that young magicians swear by with its full step-by-step instructions. It comes with more than 2,000 illustrations to familiarize you with the secret behind 300 techniques, from basic card tricks to advanced levitation.
You would also be guided on the planning and staging of your cool magic show.
This book is recommended for kids from 8-12, and it has 512 pages.
- This is one of a handful of books that offer essential learning for a novice magician
- The first book that any aspiring magician at any level should add to their collection
- What you get is far more than what you paid
- Best book on magic out there
- There are many different kinds of tricks in it, each type categorized into its own section and chapter
- Any 12-year-old kid would love this
- It's more appropriate for children only who want to get a handle on some basic magic skills
Where to buy:
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|