DIY Sand Table with Lid
The easiest DIY sand table with lid is to use palette wood by cutting it to your desired size. Then screw them together to form a box. You could out a tarpaulin on the inside to have a cleaner finish.
Don't forget to sand and smoothen the palette wood before putting them together. Next, attach the for legs in the table. Do the lid to completely cover the box.
This PlayTherapySupply Basic Wooden Sandtray with Lid is a quality wooden sand tray that's reasonably priced with a nice blue interior covering.
There's a stay-in-place lid that makes it a complete sand tray that's organized and easy to maintain. Holds approximately 25lbs of sand and is made from the finest pine wood material.You're ensured of its durability with its reinforced corner joints on the tray and solid wood construction.
- This is a beautiful dry sand play sand tray
- It's a well-constructed sand tray with a lid
- This sand tray is sturdy
- Looks much more professional than the plastic counterparts
- The finishing is high quality
- It's not quite good for washed sand as it could start having black molds in it
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|