Amazon Holiday Toy List
Cheap Discount Toys Online (Valid until Friday 10/08/2021)
Oversized Jenga DIY
You could make a DIY oversized Jenga in less than a day. It could be a great project that you could enjoy doing that would be rewarding as a result.
The materials you'll need are:
• 6 2x4's - 8 feet long
• Sandpaper -180 grit
The tools you would also need are the following:
• Mitre Saw
• Adjustable roller stand
• Spindle, orbital, or belt sander
You could also use glasses and ear protection for your safety too.
Here's the step by step procedure:
• Cut the 2x4's using a Mitre saw on a table. Add a stop in the set-up for repeatable cuts. This would allow you to cut the same size without the need in measuring every cut.
• You could use a scrap board and two clamps to create your stop. Once the stop is in place, cut 54 pieces at 10 ½
• Next is to sand all the wooden blocks. Make sure all blocks are smooth and do not have any splinters
• You're all set to use the oversized Jenga. Have good fun!
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|