Jenga Stacks Game App and Video Game
Jenga stacks game app
You could download your free Jenga app for your iOS or Android smartphone and play Jenga online in the links below.
There are also Jenga video games available in the market today.
PS4 has its Jenga version in Trucky Towers. It's a game wherein you need to cleverly stack your blocks in the wizard's tower with the help of over 17 different spells to win the race to have the highest tower built.
You need to tumble down your opponents by using your dark spells to push over your competitor's towers. But there's a catch. They could also use all the spells against you!This challenge is up to 4 players with 3 game modes to choose from among survival, race, and puzzle.
- It's a fun game in multiplayer mode
- It gives a good time and some laughs
- This is worth the price.
- Incredibly fun
- You'll love its Tetris and Jenga style games
- Lots of fun in multiplayer mode, but it's not so great in a single-player setting
You could now play Jenga virtually in Nintendo Wii. You could remotely enjoy this game by selecting a block, pushing it, pulling, tapping it, or twisting it!
It could be played by a single player or multiplayer both online and offline. It comes with other fun factors of reality-defying modes like glue the blocks, unleash the little monkey, and more.You could choose a wide variety of game modes for short or long game challenges.
- It's a great game to have fun with friends
- The graphics are good well
- The control is alright
- You just need to simply use the Wii remote to choose your block, place on top of the tower, and try to keep it stable enough to prevent it from collapsing
- It has all the fun of conventional Jenga with no mess to clean up
- Jenga music in the background is so cute
- Others find the real pay of classic Jenga more exciting
Where to buy:
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|