Amazon Holiday Toy List
Cheap Discount Toys Online (Valid until Friday 10/08/2021)
How to turn Play-Doh into Slime?
Is there anything your kid can’t do with Play-Doh since it’s so overwhelming and fun, and you could just do almost anything with it?
Now, you could turn your Play-Doh into slime! And making your Play-Doh into slime is so much fun at exciting. There is a very easy recipe that kids would love.
Learn this awesomely cool slime recipe with Play-Doh. It’s a very unique and nice-smelling slime.
Here are the materials that you’ll need:
- 1 4-oz bottle Elmer’s glue
- 1 tablespoon baby powder
- 1 tablespoon baby oil
- 1 tablespoon hand lotion
- Shaving cream
- Play-Doh, and you could choose any color
- Some liquid starch
- Mixing bowl
Are you ready to find out how you’ll do this magical concoction using Play-Doh for your slime?
All you need to do is to follow these simple steps:
- Get a mixing bowl and combine the glue, baby powder, baby oil, and hand lotion until they’re fully incorporated
- Add enough shaving cream with the other ingredients in the bowl
- There should be equal parts of ingredients already in the bowl
- Use a fork to mix the shaving cream into the mixture until it’s all blended well
- The next thing to add is the liquid starch and do it one teaspoon at a time, mixing after you put each teaspoon
- Wait until the slime no longer sticks to the side of the bowl, and instead it starts sticking to itself
- This is the right consistency that you’re looking for
- Add in a ball-sized portion of Play-Doh to the mixture. It’s around the size of a ping-pong ball
- Use your hands and mix it well for several minutes and until it’s all combined into the slime
- When all the pieces of Play-Doh have disappeared, you would need to add a teaspoon of liquid starch again to the mixture to be able to achieve the right consistency again
- Keep mixing the liquid starch into the slime using a fork until it no longer sticks to the bowl and again starts sticking to itself
- A good way to help in its stickiness is to add a teaspoon of baby powder into the mixture
- For the final time, wait for your slime to reach the right consistency again
- When you have the perfect slimy texture, it would be ready to be played with
- You would need to store your slime in an airtight container to keep its condition until play
- Always keep your slime container in a cool, dry place for the best results ever
Kids need to be ready for their new slimy fun experience with Play-Doh. It would be a truly new experience to savor and to enjoy.
This Play-Doh slime could be squeezed, stretched, and squished as much as the kids wish for.
Play-Doh has never failed to amaze and to offer exciting and incomparable toys for the last 60 years.
Kids couldn’t wait for what would be next and what’s in store in their must-have toy from Play-Doh!
There are also readily available Play-Doh slimes at Amazon.
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|