What is liquid starch?
Liquid Starch is a concentrated product that would help ironing easier and would add body or firmness to fabrics. It is naturally environment friendly and could be mixed with water to the level of crispness or stiffness you wish for your fabrics and crafts.
One of the most popular uses for liquid starch lately is to make homemade slimes!
Add a spoonful of liquid starch at a time to the sand until you have a consistency that you enjoy!
This Slimysand is stretchable and expandable as it Stretches like slime, but molds like sand. It’s a tactile sensory play that your kid could crush, stretch, mold, and for a cool sensory experience.
You could use stamps, molds, rollers, and sand toys to play all day. Kids would love to build it up, then knock it down; mold it and stretch it; roll, and marbleize it all day long!
Truly a stress-relieving kind of fine motor play that includes a lot of stretching, squeezing, squishing, and molding.It contains 3 lbs. of Pink SLIMYGLOOP SLIMYSAND in a resealable bag.
Collect all colors of purple, blue, and white.Pros:
- It’s packaged in a convenient bucket for ease of storage
- Very fun kinetic slime experience
- The product stretches and molds to your liking and is very addictive to play with
- There is no mess from the Slimysand on the playing surface or your hands
- It is very fluffy and airy
- Slimysand plays like sand but stays together like slime.
- No mess on the table or hands
- It would stick to your fingers after using it for a few minutes but it’s easy to get it off your fingers with just water or a damp cloth
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|