Amazon Holiday Toy List
Cheap Discount Toys Online (Valid until Friday 10/08/2021)
Best Science Experiment Kits for 4-year-olds (Gift Review)
The best way nowadays to boost and encourage your child’s interest in science is through science experiment kits. It’s cool, innovative, hands-on, and interactive.
There’s a long list of different science kits that specializes in the different aspects of science. What’s good about them is they’re age-appropriate and your kid would really reap a lot of benefits from them.
It’s never boring and bland to learn more about science in this exciting way!
What are the real benefits of science experiment kits?
Science kits are not time-consuming. All you need is right there inside the box. And they’ve been tested and carefully planned to be safe, kid-friendly, and age-appropriate.
It’s also more cost-efficient since all materials are gathered and packed in one kit.
These kits are so creative, stimulating, visually inviting, and encourages being curious and inquisitive.
Each kit offers lots of multiple experiments and includes a lot of necessary materials, props, or equipment.
It would mold your kid to be participative and to be more active in doing the experiments. He or she can bring that optimism in learning in school.
It would bring out your kid’s strength, inclinations, and passion for science.
Your kid would quickly see results the results of every experiment thus it would encourage him or her to do more and to explore and discover more.
And lastly, it’s a very efficient and effective way to raise your child's awareness and understanding of the scientific principles as a whole.
Here are the best science experiment kits and sets for 4 years old
These are experiments to spark creativity, interests, and curiosity of your kid on growing watery crystals, creating a rainbow in a plate, exploring the science of color and more about STEM which means Science, Technology, Engineering, Math principles that offer open-ended toys to construct, engineer, explore, and experiment with.
This exciting kit includes cross-linked polyacrylamide, 3 color tablets, 3 mixing cups, 3 test tubes, caps and stand, pipette, mixing tray, magnifier and instructions. It’s geared for children that are 4 years of age and older with adult supervision.
Such a colorful way to learn with bubbling colors and to make water fizzle and change color. Imagine all these activities for your kid like mixing colors with their own eyes without combining them.
Others are test tube kaleidoscope wherein they can twist test tubes to see colors, squirt-a-color is about mixing colored liquids, color mixing lab where they can use 3 colors to make 24 colors, soft watery crystals is to turn their favorite colors into crystals, a burst of color is to grow a rainbow in a plate, and color tablet rainbow is to turn milk into a cyclone of swirling colors. This is an appropriate science projects for four year olds.
- Truly great fun with adult supervision
- The experiments are simple and safe
- Kids would have a blast with the color-changing one and the volcano
- Good for kids in school to ignite interest in science
- Great for kids
- It contains 11 activities included with all materials
- Great gifts for kids as well
- It comes with many different experiments that the kids can do on their own with little to no help at all
- It might help if the instructions mention how much time each experiment would take
Where to buy:
This fun microscope is specially designed with an extra-wide eyepiece to maximize the viewing experience for young kids. It includes 24 printed slides at 3 magnification levels; 72 total slide images. It can go up to 8x magnification.
This kit has a 32-page, full-color storybook-style experiment manual that encourages language development and comprehension. It’s been recognized and awarded as the Parents' Choice Recommended Award Winner.
As it says, it would magnify the fun in learning and early biological investigations since the 24 printed slides would allow your child to view recognizable objects like a bee or a feather, with 3 different magnification levels each, for a total of 72 included specimen observations.
Your kid can use the included blank slide to examine specimens he or she can collect on his / her own! Age recommended is from Ages 4 to 6.
- The slides are educational
- Good for beginners
- Kids would have lots of fun looking at the included slides and learning about them
- It is packaged well
- Very kid-friendly
- Perfect for the precocious 4-year-old
- Great gift
- This toy works for that purpose if you are just trying to introduce science concepts through play to your child
- Easy to set up for immediate and curious play
- Sturdy for long-lasting, and meaningful fun
- It's just more zoomed-in photos on the slides rather than magnification to some
Where to buy:
This is another hands-on experiment that would cultivate your kid’s curiosity in science. It would encourage them to conduct experiments in a fun and visually appealing way.
The tools are included and there are easy-to-follow science activities aimed at beginners. It would give them the knowledge about the different tools used, its names and would also be familiar with scientific terms.
It’s a 22 piece set with a beaker, magnifying glass, funnel, eyedropper, flask, tweezers, goggles, 1 large 6" test tube with lid and stand, 2 small test tubes also with lids and stands, plus 10 activity cards that are appropriate to kids with ages 4+ and up.
The tools are perfectly made for children and this kit is fun and with easy experiments, that’s very informative.
- Kids would love playing with this set
- Materials are sturdy
- All the materials in this kit are easy for kids to handle which can eliminate frustration and helplessness on their part
- It includes experiment cards
- The science tools are durable, kid-friendly, bright, and fun
- The science experiments provided in the set are super easy and simple
- This set provides the best of the basics
- It's the perfect starter kit to begin to learn about tools necessary to become a scientist
- Worth every penny
- The rubber dropper has the tendency to tear which makes it inoperable
Where to buy:
This science kit has 32 pieces and with over 6 experiments and creations. This wooden toy includes everything you need. Kids four years and up will learn the science behind the multiple experiments.
Kids would be educated with steam and there are many steps to complete. It would enable the creation of a device that will teach you about scientific principles including the persistence of vision, pulley drive system, and lever principle.
It comes with an App to make these experiments so easy for a great start for the little ones. The hope “know-how” app will help the children to complete the science activities with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions and they will be delighted with the results of these loads of fun science experiments.
This Hape kit has all the components and tools designed for children’s hands and skill levels with its smart design that’s wonderful for kids 4 years old and up.
- Six experiments can be performed like moving machines such as a bell, a gear noisemaker, a zoetrop, a waving hand, and a climbing frog or a crane
- It’s a fun project building time
- The box is not cheap but also very well made of wood and sturdy plastic
- There’s an interaction with an adult to explain and give hints on how to combine the individual parts
- Hape is a German manufacturer of high-quality, health-safe toys, which originally supplied kindergartens and is now active worldwide
- It’s a neatly done and a child-friendly set
- Educational and a very useful toy
- It’s a useful and high-quality experimental toolbox
- Some of the wood holes are a little too small for the plastic bolts
Where to buy:
Who hasn’t heard of Little tikes? No one since it’s a very popular brand since way back. It has something special to offer in this ultimate interactive, STEM Jr. Wonder lab that is designed for preschoolers.
It features science, technology, engineering, and math learning with 20 fun, hands-on STEM experiments included that will use common household ingredients that would provide endless hours of discovery. It contains 40+ playful sounds and phrases that bring the lab to life as little Scientists experiment.
Be sure that the leg has the power switch fully snapped into place during assembly. This would ensure that the lights and sounds work. It has 8 unique maze pieces, 3 maze balls, 3 test tubes, 3 stirring spoons, stirring stick, eyedropper and lab goggles, and a removable lab tray for easy cleaning.
The only hands-on science lab designed for preschoolers to explore, create, learn, and discover! It's not role playing but a total real play!
- It's fun and educational at the same time
- It's a great toy
- All the pieces are there and the setup would only take about twenty minutes
- All the parts are made of heavy plastic
- The kids would love it They played with it for hours
- Great Innovative Toy
- It’s not only so many age-appropriate things to do but also hands-on and age-appropriate experiments
- It would keep kids entertained without having to worry about them
- Perfect toy for a creative mind who loves to learn
- The station is the perfect height for young kids and everything is accessible for their little fingertips
- It would be better if the instructions used words instead of just the pictures and include simple sight words like put, use, get, pour, turn, mix, and tip to help children start reading and following directions
Where to buy:
There are thousands of best scientific toys available today. One of the most requested is fun science kits for girls and boys. Science is so broad and extensive that there are a lot of different experiments and projects to choose from. Here are some of them.
- Best Magic Illusions in Science
- Best Science Games for Kids
- Best At Home Science Experiments for Kids - best science kits for girls
- Best Science Kits for Kids
- Best Science Toys for Toddlers
- Best Science Sites for Kids
- Best Science Supplies for Parties
- World Best Science Models - best science kits for boys
- Best Chemistry Sets for Teenagers - best science kits for teens
- Best Chemistry Set for Adults
Science experiment kits are awesome since they are hands-on activities for kids to explore, create, learn, and discover! Kids would be highly immersed in them and they would serve as a great head start in science.
They also have the advantage of bringing learning into life and the actual participation of the kids. What’s the best way to learn but to participate in it and to be a part of it.
Nothing beats interactive learning with the innovative qualities of science experiment kits. It simply brings the technology larger than life and out of the classroom box.
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 3-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 5-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 6-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 7-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 8-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 9-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 10-year-olds
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|