Award-Winning Toys for 3-Year-Olds
Here is one of the award-winning toys for 3-year-olds.
This Memory Matching Game is an interactive talking matching game with LCD displaying the progress and score while your kid play. It includes 24 cards which tackle the Alphabets, Spelling, Numbers, Math, Time, Animals, Science, Geography, Memory, Anatomy and answers more than 570 fun questions.It features a Versus mode and a Co-Op mode so that your kids can compete against each other, or they could all solve the puzzles together. This is a 1 0r 2 player game to help every toddler develop their skills in the areas of problem-solving, concentration, and logical thinking with this advanced learning toy geared towards ages 3 and up.
- The sound quality is very good, and the speakers are not cheap
- All details on this toy are very good
- This has all areas needed to learn about anything
- Bright and vivid pictures
- Younger kids can learn their basics here
- It would be perfect if there’s a way to turn the volume down since it’s pretty loud
You get another award-winning toy for 3-year-olds in this classic maze from Hape.
This classic maze was created over 25 years ago, and yet it continues to provide endless enjoyment for kids from 2 years up. It would develop hand-eye coordination and color recognition as your kid play with these colorful beads.Do you want to find birthday gifts for your 3-year-old? This toy would bring smiles to every kid’s face, and you could get one of it for your special little one.
- The maze beads are colorful, and it is sturdy
- Built very solid, should last years
- The product is so well built, great big size & nice gap between other lines so little hands get through when they are exploring
- Much bigger than the usual ones for sale with lots of beads to push around
- It should be included in your Christmas gift rules for kids as the toy they need.
- Good but pricey
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|