Best Magic Set for 3-year-old and up - Gift Review
Children will always be fascinated and drawn to magic tricks. Abrakadabra and hocus pocus are those very popular magic words that even kids know of.
Magic sets and magic kits for all age groups and skill levels are very popular these days for our Harry Potter would be young magicians and wizards.
Magic tricks and illusions for children are a great way for them to learn and perform. Magic is trendy and at the same time will always be a part of kid’s play.
Why are children into magic sets?
Kids love to learn easy magic tricks to impress and share them with their friends. It’s a way to learn a talent and it helps them improve on their personal and social skills as well.
They also learn to express themselves better through magic tricks and they develop confidence in doing so.
It’s a fun way to learn and express oneself through magic. Their imagination, creativity, and analytical skills are put into practice too.
What are the benefits of doing magic tricks for children?
Children who do magic tricks can communicate better and they have better conversational skills with their increased confidence in themselves. They develop the talent to perform and face an audience.
It’s also a way to come out of their shells and curb their shyness. They learn how to captivate and catch the attention of their audience.
Doing magic tricks can also bring out the creativity and imagination of every child. They also need to figure out what their magic trick would all be about. It would help them to be more immersed and participative in school too.
Magic teaches the children to persevere too since it takes time and effort to master each new trick. Learning and doing magic is fun and enjoyable and it teaches a kid the value of perseverance. It goes hand-in-hand with being patient, resilient, and to practice their critical thinking as well.
They can use their perseverance and patience and transcend it to their daily lives.
Here are the best magic sets and kits for 3 years old and up.
This magic set is entertaining and great for a young magician. It’s also a costume set that is a dress-up and playset that includes a magician’s cape with bow tie, a vest with a secret pocket, a top hat with a hidden compartment, a wand, a coin, a rabbit, and card tricks.
Gear up those young magicians with a high-quality costume that would make this fun pretend play a very realistic one. I will help promote and develop narrative thinking, creative expression, and independent and cooperative play among children.
This kid’s magician costume is easy to clean and it can be cleaned by hand-washing in cold water. This costume and magic set is an exceptional gift for kids ages 3 to 6 years old. It’s awesome for both girls and boys
• It’s made by Melissa & Doug who had been 30 years in the toy-making industry
• It aids in brain development in children and it builds important life skills through play
• The kid’s magician costume can be cleaned by hand-washing in cold water
• It includes a coin magically appear and disappear from the secret vest pocket or a pull rabbit out of the top hat’s hidden compartment
• The set also includes a cape with a bow tie, a magic wand, and card tricks
• It’s an amazing magic set
• The Melissa & Doug kids magician costume is made of high-quality
• The bunny is super soft, the hat is fun, the cape and vest are adorable and well made
• Any 3-year-old would LOVE the costume and tricks
• It’s for the little magician
• The hat and bunny trick and the coin trick were simple enough for a 3-year-old to perform
• Great for beginners
• No negative reviews so farWhere to buy:
⭐ Amav Toys The Great Maestro Show - Royal Castle of Magic - Comes with Instructions & Explanations DVD
This is another good way to start your little ones in magic. This is an amazing magical royal castle to present your magic show.
This Amav royal castle of magic enables your kids to perform tricks done by professional magicians and amaze friends and family. This royal castle of magic suits is very easy to learn for any new young magician and it does not require any experience at all.
A DVD is included that will explain every magic trick in the package. All the magic tricks are spread-out in here categories of level of difficulty. It’s a magic set your child can use for a long time.
The package includes an Amav royal magic castle with secret doors and double drawers, magicians hat, gloves, cape, instructions, and a detailed explanations DVD. It’s recommended for kids aged 3 years old and up. Small parts are not fr children below 3 years to guard against any choking hazards.
• It’s the best beginning magic set for the younger magician
• A great gift for Christmas, Holidays, birthdays and any other days
• It’s for a beginner to advance magicians
• This kit has a trick for everyone although some of the tricks will require some practice and some can be done right away.
• This set can be used by kids with special needs
• The Great Maestro is perfect for even a very young kid to perform magic
• The older children will also enjoy this set because it can be done with minimal practice
• You have to make sure you have a video program on your computer to play since the DVD could not be played on a standard DVD playerWhere to buy:
This is truly a wonderful agic set with over 375 magic tricks that could be enjoyed by kids. This would surely amaze every kid’s friends and family when they see the magic tricks.
It involves tricks done by illusionist Bill Blagg like making objects float in mid-air, disappear at a moment's notice, and much more. It’s easy to learn, fun, and easy.
It’s Made from high-quality and durable materials that are designed by magicians for those budding magicians.
This is a true professional magic kit designed with the aspiring magician in mind. The small parts are not good for children under 3 years of age. This is to avoid any choking for kids.
• It is well made and it’s made for all ages
• Magic Is great in this set
• Awesome kit for all ages
• It has a great variety of magic tricks
• Worth it
• Kids will be able to pick up a few tricks until he or she can learn everything
• Young kids will all enjoy learning the tricks in the set
• No negative reviews so farWhere to buy:
It would be great to start them young in magic as early as three years old. There are age-appropriate magic sets for these little ones.
It could also be a great bonding moments for aprents and their little one too. You could help, guide, and encourage them in their growth as a budding magician with the best magic set for them.
The best for pretend, creative, and imaginative play are these magic sets that would highlight their skills at a very young age.
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|